Total Rewards Portfolio for Seasonal Intuit Employees
Health care coverage options
- Choose a medical plan only or a comprehensive plan that includes medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
- All plans are offered by Aetna Affordable Health Medical Plans.
- You may use any licensed provider for covered expenses.
- Covered expenses include doctor visits, ER visits, prescription drugs and more.
- Medical coverage also includes an eyewear discount.
Intuit's 401(k) Plan allows eligible employees to save for their future by contributing on a pre-tax or post-tax (Roth) basis and receive a company match on a portion of the savings. Intuit matches employee contributions up to $10,000 per year. Employees may choose from a broad range of investment funds, including funds designed for anticipated retirement date and self-directed options for their savings.
Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- You can choose to contribute up to 15% of your total compensation.
- Purchase Intuit stock at a 15% discount at the end of the period.
- Employees are eligible to enroll in the program twice a year.
Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Receive free, confidential counseling to help with personal, family, financial, health or work-related problems.